Most Expensive US Colleges
Forbes November 12, 2007 – to this you need to budget for room and board of $8,000 - $10,000 per year and books and lab fees?
- George Washington University $37,820
- University of Richmond $36,550
- Sarah Lawrence College $36,088
- Kenyon College $36,050
- Vassar College $36,030 *
- Bucknell University $36,002
- Bennington College $35,250
- Columbia University $35,166
- Wesleyan University $35,144
- Trinity College $35,130
* Vassar online www.Vassar.edu however states that their 2007/2008 tuition is $37,570. With room and board and other fees together with recommended $2,000 per year for books and supplies the total comes to a whopping $48,685 per year. Then you have to get there and back.